Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A. Pick 1 of the following themes:
Love on the Spectrum
First & Last (Incarceration)
When they See Us (Intersectional Issues within Criminal Justice System)
The trails of Gabriel Fernandez (Child Abuse)
Living Undocumented (Immigration)
B. Use the series to explore an issue that you can write more fully on. Proceed to write a short research-reflection paper, a minimum of 8 pages that includes 5 academic resources (preferably scholarly articles from the last 10 years) and that answers the following questions:
1. What are some of the historical elements significant to this topic in the American context?
2. What are some intersectional elements that are important to think about along the topic (think of issues related to race, class, gender, and sexual orientation)?
3. Why does the topic you listened to pose a challenge to human potential in the United States?
4. What about the topic you chose was interesting or challenging for you?
5. What are ways social workers may be of help to address difficulties encountered in that topic realm?