Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Research question and Hypothesis.
Write 2 double-spaced pages on your research question/hypotheses (it is usually much less than one page) and the methodology.
Research questions include the key question(s) you want your research to answer. You should be able to tell your audience what you want to know with focused, concise question(s).
A hypothesis is an assumption that you will test in your study to see if it is or might be true. Hypotheses are what you expect to find in your research based on the limited knowledge that has informed the development of your investigation.
DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
This section focuses on the type of research design you will use in your study. What type of design are you planning? For example, is it going to be correlational, experimental, or quasi-experimental, or will it be something different? Explain why the design is suitable for your study and the potential limitations of the design.
Consider the following questions when writing this section, and keep in mind that not all questions will be applicable to your specific study:
1. What type of design will you employ (i.e., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-methods)? You may need to be more specific and discuss cross sectional design, longitudinal study, case study, and so on, depending on the study.
2. What type of data are you using (e.g., primary, secondary)?
3. How are you going to collect data, if it comes from a primary data source?
4. What sampling method will you use?
5. What is your sample size (if known)? How did you determine the number?