Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Compared to the traditional supply chain, contemporary supply chain presents many new features, such as more emphasis on agility and flexibility, planning-driven model being replaced by demand-driven model, long process chain becoming interactive closed loop, etc. What other new features you can think of in a contemporary supply chain? Please choose a new feature and discuss it in detail. Linking to companies’ operations management practice, discuss the specific solutions to challenges introduced by such new feature.
Your answer must
• Contain a word count of less than 1000;
• Identify the core issues;
• Discuss the business or management problem in detail;
• Evaluate relevant arguments and evidence from different perspectives;
• Examine the relationship between new technology and traditional business practice when it’s relevant;
• Develop critical thinking skills;
• Demonstrate written proficiency;
• Appraise the implementation of strategies.
• Provide in-text citation and reference wherever required.