Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
DQ #4 TOPIC:
Servant Leadership in a movie, book, or drama film you have enjoyed.
Based on our readings from Lead Like Jesus (Blanchard, Hodges, & Hendry, 2016), Jesus on Leadership (Wilkes, 1998) and thus far in the lectures of LDRS 300;
A Servant Leader models Jesus by having the following leadership traits:
1. Is a Follower First. (Wilkes, 1998)
2. Takes Risks. (Wilkes, 1998)
3. Shares Responsibility and Authority. (Wilkes, 1998)
4. Practices the Being Habits or Doing Habits. (Blanchard, Hodges, & Hendry, 2016)
5. Embodies the Vision, Mission, and Values of the group. (Blanchard, Hodges, & Hendry, 2016)
6. Is a Performance Coach. (Blanchard, Hodges, & Hendry, 2016)
7. Leads Positive Change. (Blanchard, Hodges, & Hendry, 2016)
I want you to choose a character from a MOVIE, BOOK or DRAMA and discuss the following two questions:
How did the character display TWO (2) traits of a Servant Leader like Jesus from the list above?
• Give 2 examples from the movie, book or drama to support your position.
How would you describe the EGO of this character in terms of the two ways EGO is discussed in this class? (Edging God Out Verses Exalting God Only)
• Give at least 2 examples from the movie, book or drama to support your position.
General Guidelines for Discussion Forums:
• Each post is about 500 words in length, using full sentences and paragraphs.
• (5% penalty for every 25 words over or under 500 words)
• Each post must incorporate at least three (3) citations + a Reference list.
• All posts are clearly written and contain NO spelling or grammatical errors. Use APA Citations for all your sources and include an APA References list. (No Title Page or other APA formatting is required)
You are expected to use the following sources we have used in LDRS 300 class as references. Use of sources not from LDRS 300 is permitted only as a secondary source to validate your point made from an LDRS 300 source.