Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In your organization, in relation to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), you have identified four areas of concern which are not related to issues of privacy, confidentiality, or security. The issue identified is Nurses are resistant to the implementation of a new EMR system and there is a need to get buy-in from the nurses. Using the issue identified as the first step towards an evidence-based practice solution write a paper on the area of concern.
Instructions and Rubric
1. This is an individual assignment consisting of a paper limited to 7 total pages, including a title page and reference pages.
2. Provide an introduction for your paper.
3. Define the topic of interest.
4. Provide a literature review of what is known about this issue, and how it impacts nursing practice.
5. Discuss your recommendations for an approach to reduce or eliminate this problem based on what you have found in the literature.
6. Provide a conclusion for your paper.
7. At least ten references should be identified in this paper.
8. Use proper grammar/spelling/and APA format guidelines as applicable. Include an introduction and Conclusions or Recommendations section for your presentations.
Percent of Grade
State what your paper will present.
Define the Topic of Interest
Provide a well-founded definition of the issue.
Literature Review of Topic
Provide a thorough literature review of what is known about the issue, and how this impacts nursing practice.
Recommended Approach to Reduce/Eliminate the Problem
Provide a proposed recommendation to reduce the identified problem in the organization, based on what is found in the literature. (You may assume that this is not currently being done in the organization.)
Provide a brief conclusion for your paper.
Include at least 10 references.
APA format; paper limited to 7 total pages.