Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
We have chosen a topic from the UN Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
please look at Goal 5:Gender Equality and create a memo on that goal
The body of the Memo contains three clearly identifiable parts:
1. Opening: Delivers the information which is the main message. What is the message I am telling?
2. Middle: Adequately explains or provides the details of the information. Why did you choose this topic? What other topics out of the 17 goals did you consider?
3. Closing. Examples of the closing paragraph. What needs to be done next?
a. The closing paragraph of the info memo has a pleasant and positive ending
b. The closing paragraph makes clear what needs to be done next if anything
The closing paragraph is a separate and the final paragraph
Applying what you have learned about the rhetorical context for writing, direct style routine
messages, plain language, and document design, write a memo providing information on your
topic choice agreed upon by your team members.
To get full marks, in addition to the rubric grading standards below, your memo must
1. A brief description of the topic you and your team have chosen from the UN Sustainability
Development Goals should be included in your memo.
2. Why did your team decide on this topic from the list. (you can make it up)
3. Remember you are providing information to me using DIRECT Style so get to the point
(PURPOSE) for writing without being too detailed
4. Think about the rhetorical context for writing this information memo and align the
relevance of your message to the audience and genre. You should ask: “What does the
professor need to know about your topic?
I have attached a rubric, please look at it and make sure everything is done.