Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Select a primary source from one of the databases located in the Module Resources folder. Ideally, you will select a primary source that will later be used as a resource for your final project. Submit your completed source analysis paper here.
The source that I have chosen is The American Civil War homepage
This website provides a link to primary materials, including documentary records from the Congressional Globe featuring the proceedings of the U.S. Congress from 1833–73. A subject index makes it easy to access a whole range of issues that were the subject of either Senate or House debates in both the pre and post- Civil War period.
Your paper should take the form of a coherent essay, with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion that addresses the following five questions.
1. What is the name of your source, and when was it produced? (This should be clear in the introduction)
2. Who was the author/creator of this document, and how is he or she related to the event he or she is talking/writing about?
3. How credible is the author on his or her subject, and what are some potential biases he or she may have had?
4. Describe three things in the document that you think are important.
5. Why do you think the document was written?