Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Select one question from the five questions below. Use the Write Submission link to submit your work or you can attach a document that is only in a Word or PDF format. Write complete and detailed essays for the question you selected. Each essay should be 2-3 double-spaced pages, standard margins, 11 or 12 pt. font. You may use your textbook, the notes on Blackboard, notes from the videos that were assigned, and any notes that you may have. ONLY USE THE INTERNET FOR SOURCES ASSIGNED IN THIS CLASS SUCH AS THE AMERICAN YAWP TEXTBOOK, BLACKBOARD LECTURE NOTES AND ASSIGNED VIDEOS. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. PLAGIARISM RESULTS IN AN AUTOMATIC FAILURE. If you take a quote or a phrase from the notes or the textbook, please indicate that in parentheses. The slide numbers are available in the Powerpoint notes under the Class Lecture Notes tab. The American Yawp page numbers are available in the PDF version of the American Yawp on-line. This Final Exam is due no later than Sunday, May 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
1. What were the causes of a “new economy” in America that caused the 19th century Market Revolution? How did the market revolution change the work world, the slave trade, and create class conflict in America?
2. Women participated in the reform movements that spread across the United States between 1815 and 1861. What were some of the changes these women reformers worked on besides the antislavery movement and how did the antislavery movement inspire the women’s rights movement.
3. By the 19th century most of the slaves were born in America and those slaves created a slave culture on Southern plantations that was a blend of two cultures. Discuss the blending of those cultures and what family life and religion looked like on those plantations. What constitutional amendment ended the institution of slavery and what does that constitution say?
4. What did John O’Sullivan mean by “manifest destiny” and how did America accomplish their manifest destiny in 1848? You must discuss the Mexican-American war.
5. The Northern and Southern states disagreed over the Fugitive Slave Act, Kansas-Nebraska Act, and Free Labor versus Slave Labor leading up to the Civil War. Explain in detail why the northern and southern states disagreed over these issues leading up to the Civil War.