Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The professor is going to be grading extremely hard please be sure to do this assignment perfectly and correctly!!!!
There will be a picture of the assignment instructions, etc… and the competency I will need you to read and understand to help able to complete the assignment correctly in a picture that will be attached in the files section. It will have 3 columns, there will also be two links for you to utilize when writing this, as well as other pictures to utilize when writing in the files section. There will also be information when it says “field placement” it means my internship, about my entranship and the population that we serve/work with/help which is what you will be writing on
It will says client in the assignment description on the picture uploaded in the files section you will use the population my internship serves instead, which is victims of trauma, neglect, sexual assaults, violence: interpersonal, dating violence, domestic violence, etc..
Look over: competency 2 – NASW cultural standards
Professor notes on what she’s looking for and even more description for assignment:
• use the population that your agency is working with and use that to demonstrate your understanding of the dimensions of intersectionality and how it is going to inform your practice now and in the future.
• also talk about intersectionality, what is it? How it relates to you and to your population that you are working with.
• and you have to hear all of the areas that are identified in the competency 2 Column 1 section on the assignment instruction paper in order to do well on this paper.
• you have to read through the competency in all three columns on the instructions sheet/the picture in the files section, Not just the last column that says what to write and think you know what the paper needs to include.
• Think how does this lead to oppression, to marginalization, to privilege & power?
• what does this mean for a person, for the population that your agency/internship is helping, what does it mean for you?
• use the second column on the instructions picture in the file section to describe what are your practice behaviors
• talk about the population you work with as a whole
• describe what it means for you, the population