Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Written Assessment, length 2400 words (60%) maximum length 2,450 words. Students will write an essay discussing and analysing the relationships between key music industry participants or enterprises or interest groups (eg types of music businesses, record companies, publishers, promoters, artists, fans etc) in a particular area of the music industry, considering (as applicable) creative, economic, legal or structural issues, focussing on the evolution of the industry in the chosen segment.
Students are required to formulate their own topic for this assessment. Further discussion regarding topic options may take place during the weekly classes.
The written assignment should reference key terms and concepts presented throughout the semester and will be assessed on-
Identification, explanation, analysis, demonstration and discussion of how:
• Industry participants relate and work together in the music industry 16%
• Contemporary shifts impact potential developments in music businesses 16%
• Economic or business concepts applicable to the chosen segments of the music industry 16%
• Clarity of argument and validation of opinions offered 8%
• Effective academic technique including referencing and citation (links below) 4%
The essay should be clearly written and presented, and follow the Chicago referencing style.