Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
You need to read the primary source excerpts on Common Sense, the Letters of John and Abigail Adams, and The Declaration of Independence. These are in the module. From those documents, answer the following questions. They may be answered in a paragraph each.
1. What were Paine’s main arguments for independence? How were his observations about monarchy connected to his reasons for independence?
2. What did John and Abigail Adams think of Paine’s ideas?
3. Why did John Adams believe the independence would be permanent?
4. How do the Declaration of Independence philosophical ideas connect back to the English Bill of Rights and early English political philosophers like Locke?
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/england.asp (Links to an external site.)
5. What are the main arguments of the Declaration? Why was it necessary that the bulk of the document be written like a legal brief?